Your Donations Make Our Work Possible
The Seattle Erotic Art Festival and our great educational programs are underwritten by you. Please consider making a donation and becoming part of our sex positive mission.
We are a 501c3 nonprofit and your gift makes a meaningful impact, allowing us to foster sex positive culture through education, outreach, arts and more. Please join us and help us achieve our far-reaching mission and long-term goals.
Your donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by the law.
Types of Donations
- General Gifts: Directly strengthen our mission to promote the many ways sex is beneficial through education, outreach, the arts, advocacy, and research programs that serve the public.
- In-Kind Gifts: Support our organization and mission through non-cash donations of products, services and more.
- Honor Gifts: Honor your friends and family with a gift in their name, for birthdays, holidays, weddings, celebrations, or other meaningful milestones in their lives. Once your donation is received, the Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
- Memorial Gifts: Commemorate a friend or loved one with a gift that supports a cause that was deeply meaningful to them. Once your donation is received, the Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
- Art Activist Society: If you would like to donate $250 or more to the Seattle Erotic Art Festival, you may wish to consider becoming a member of the Art Activist Society to receive special benefits for your gift. (Note that tax deductible benefits are reduced when receiving rewards in exchange for your donation.)
How to Make Your Donation
- Amazon Payments — Use the Amazon Payments button at right. It’s fast and easy to donate using your Amazon account.
- Check — Instructions on this downloadable PDF form, including opportunity to denote if this is an honor or memorial gift.
- Debit/Credit Card — Call us at (206) 274-4525 and give your information by phone, including details of an honor or memorial gift.
- Contact us — to discuss in-kind donations.
Honor and Memorial Gifts
Celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the Foundation in their honor or memory. A donation to the Foundation is a thoughtful way to honor someone whose life has been impacted by our mission. Your donation will help change lives and create a more open and tolerant world, by supporting education, outreach and celebration of our human sexuality.
Once your gift is received, the Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
Ask Your Employer!
Have your money go twice as far. Get a matching donation from your company!
Many companies match charitable contributions and your employer might be one of them. Your contribution to the Foundation could be doubled with a matching gift from your workplace.
Simply check in with your human resources department to learn how — it’s usually quick and easy!
Photo taken at the 2011 Seattle Erotic Art Festival by John Cornicello.